1-100 Number Coins
A set of 100 coins printed with the numbers from 1-100.
These little number coins can be paired with our hundred frames and ten frames. Measuring 2.5cm in diameter, each coin has a button on the back to allow it to fit into the dimples of the frames. Coins come in a clear plastic bag for safe keeping.
- Place them in order from least to greatest.
- Place them in order from greatest to least.
- Place only even or odd numbers on the board.
- Place only multiples on the board--focusing on your times tables (for example, 3,6,9, 12, etc).
- Play an addition game with a dice. Start by placing the number 1 on your Frame. Roll the dice, add the number to 1, and then place that number coin on the board. Roll again, add the number on the dice to the last number coin, and place the sum number coin on the board. Continue until you reach the end of the frame.
- Play the same game but with subtraction and by starting with the greatest number.
Age recommendation 3+. Product contains small parts which may pose a choking hazard. Adult supervision is recommended at all times. Clean with a damp cloth, do not submerge in water.
Made in the USA.
Brand: Treasures From Jennifer